[Aaus-list] [aaus-list] Changes to the list and thanks to Max and Hanya at Brama

Chernetsky, Vitaly A. Dr. chernev at muohio.edu
Thu May 31 21:20:22 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I second the thanks to Brama, and would also like to express our deepest, heartfelt gratitude to Robert DeLossa himself for the many years of dedicated service to the American Association for Ukrainian Studies in many different capacities, and in this context, especially in the area of electronic communications. Rob is a truly outstanding member of our community. The AAUS leadership will update the AAUS community on the transition in our electronic presence.  We very much hope that the bumps on the road within the next few days will be as few as possible, but also hope for your patience and understanding during the transition.

Best wishes,

Vitaly Chernetsky
AAUS President

Dr. Vitaly Chernetsky
Associate Professor
Dept. of German, Russian & East Asian Languages
Director, Film Studies Program
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
chernev at muohio.edu