[Aaus-list] Anti-Nationalism: A Return to the Shcherbytsky Era

Serbyn Roman serbyn.roman at videotron.ca
Sun Aug 18 08:45:35 EDT 2013

Speaker's Corner of Hyde Park? - Isn't that what Майдан Незалежності started out to be? Freedom to expression one's opinions is an asset; freedom to lie is not. There is a principle of truth in Історична Правадa and Українська Правда․ Bloggers who do not respect that principle should not be hosted by Ukrains'ka Pravda.

Roman