[Aaus-list] 28% українців не підтримали б зараз проголошення Незалежності

Taras Kuzio kuziotaras at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 23:53:56 EDT 2013

The paradox is that a region (Donbas)  that never wanted to be part of
Ukraine in 1918, whose clan never ruled Ukraine in the Soviet era, where
more people hold a Soviet cultural identity (than Russian or Ukrainian) and
where today only a third of its population supports Ukrainian independence,
produced Ukraine's only political machine (Party of Regions) that has won
first place in each election since 2006 and undertaken state capture of
Ukraine since 2010.