[Aaus-list] FW: A film screening “A Lonely Traveler: Life and Fate of Viktor Petrov”

Chernetsky, Vitaly A vchernetsky at ku.edu
Mon Oct 28 10:48:21 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

FYI. For those of you in the greater New York area, I hope you can attend what promises to be a very interesting event. I would be glad to hear feedback/impressions about this film from those attending, and I am sure would other members of our list.

Best wishes,

Vitaly Chernetsky

Vitaly Chernetsky
Associate Professor
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Kansas
2140 Wescoe Hall, 1445 Jayhawk Blvd.
Lawrence, KS 66045-7594
(785) 864-2359