[Aaus-list] [Brama politics] Growing split in the opposition (fwd)

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Thu Jan 23 20:46:28 EST 2014

fyi,

MP
pyz at brama.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 19:51:47 -0500
From: Serbyn Roman <serbyn.roman at videotron.ca>
To: "politics at infoukes.com" <politics at infoukes.com>
Cc: Politics brama <politics at brama.com>
Subject: [Brama politics] Growing split in the opposition

A split has been developing in the opposition and Maidan concerning the negociations, are disappointing for everyone, but to which two attitudes are developing. On the one hand
Klychko seems to be in favor of negotiations (in which he is the MAIN driving force) and Tiahnybok and Yatsyniuk (waffling) with more hesitation.

Just watched a newscast on 5TV which showed how the people on Maidan are now being also divided, although most seem to be for a more forceful stand against the Dictator.

I think that Yanusescu will now try to drive in a wedge between Klychko and theTiahnybok and their supporters.

It is also amusing how the "family" people always insist on the laws and legality: always makes me think of Stalin and his explanation why (criminal) laws are important in a
system of state terrorism:

" I think that ... we must act on the basis of a law (“the peasant loves legality”), and not merely in accordance with the practice of the OGPU, although it is clear that the
OGPU’s role here will not only not diminish but, on the contrary, will be strengthened and “ennobled” (the OGPU agencies will operate “on a lawful basis” rather than
“high-handedly”)." (underlined by Stalin)

Every time you hear the law-fearing Yanusescu, Azarov, Zakharchenko or Bilash mention Ukrainian laws just remember Stalin!

politics at brama.com