[Aaus-list] Bloomberg Video: Timothy Snyder on who is responsible for attack on Plane

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Sun Jul 20 18:48:43 EDT 2014

Bloomberg Video: Timothy Snyder on who is responsible for attack on Plane
"Almost certain, someone who is prosecuting the war in eastern Ukraine got
trigger-happy and murdered almost 300 civilians.

... What we are confronted with is what the war looks like to Ukrainians
in eastern Ukraine every day. It has opened the eyes of the international
community to what Ukrainians in eastern Ukrainian are experiencing, which
is a situation of planned illegality.

... There is an all-European problem, in that the phenomenon of money
driving politics in the European Union is not Russian or Ukrainian; it's
inside the European Union. There is a second pressing problem which is
that Russia is trying to coordinate far-right politicians, including
fascist politicians inside the European Union to weaken the European
Union. "

(abbreviated transcript, errors are my own)

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/who-is-responsible-for-missile-attack-on-plane-CJdZbP6ARlCb60Hgl2PsgQ.html

fyi,

MP
pyz at brama.com