[Aaus-list] Interview Request - 1320 WILS (fwd)

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Mon Mar 3 14:32:18 EST 2014

Greetings,

We host some stale domain names. And because of that intercept a variety
of emails.

This one, in particular seems legitimate. It's with a radio station in
Lansing Michigan, and for a program on during prime time.

Send it around; see if there are any takers.

Here's the webpage for the host:
http://1320wils.com/personalities/michael-cohen/

MP
pyz at brama.com