[Aaus-list] fighting disinformation campaigns ...was, Re: The USS H.W. Bush;

Marta Kebalo mkebalo at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 15:05:56 EST 2014

I agree re the  need for the AAUS to create a tappable speakers' list, which is an idea that we keep revisiting, for years now, every time there is a critical need for it. I'm looking to set something like that up even in terms of WFUWO UN. But right now,  I'd like to add Olena Sidlovych to this loop, --you have no idea how many people simply google Ukrainian and find the Ukrainian Institute of America=and that Olena as Executive Director and the front line in the UIA office often fields requests from the media for speakers and deals with requests for all kinds of cooperation. She has been doing a remarkably astute job of it--and could  add some persons to that potential pool of experts on things Ukrainian--- but this kind of list would be a wonderful resource for the UIA, too,  in times like this.