[Aaus-list] Fellowship opportunity for Ukrainian scholars: extended deadline!!

znayenko at andromeda.rutgers.edu znayenko at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Wed Mar 5 23:57:19 EST 2014

Subject: Fwd: Fellowship opportunity for Ukrainian scholars: extended
deadline!!
From:    "Kevin E Laney" <kel1 at columbia.edu>
Date:    Wed, March 5, 2014 10:19 pm
To:      Harriman-Community at lists.columbia.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Nicklas <nicklas at iwm.at>
Date: Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Subject: Fellowship opportunity for Ukrainian scholars: extended deadline!!
To: "call-ix at iwm-list.at" <call-ix at iwm-list.at>

 The Institute for Human Sciences in Vienna and the Center for Urban
History of East Central Europe in Lviv have extended the deadline for the

*Junior Visiting Fellowship 2014/2015 for Scholars from Ukraine*

*Deadline for application: March 10, 2014*

This program for one younger Ukrainian scholar supports research on the
legacies of Europe in the history of Ukraine. Topics include modern
intellectual, cultural, social and political history.

The Fellow will spend 10 months from September 2014 through June 2015 at
the IWM in Vienna and receive a stipend to cover all expenses related to
the stay in Vienna. The IWM provides fellows with an office incl. access to
internet, in-house research and administrative facilities as well as other
services free of charge.

Further details: http://www.lvivcenter.org/en/grants/iwmfellowship2014/ and
www.iwm.at/fellowships/ukraine/

Please find attached the pdf document of the call for your further use. We
would be extremely grateful, if you could help us make this
opportunityavailable to potential candidates whom you might know.

Thanking you in advance for your support, I remain with best regards,

Mary Nicklas

P.S. Please accept my sincere apologies for any cross-postings.

Fellows Program Coordinator

Institut für die Wissenschaften vom Menschen

Institute for Human Sciences

Spittelauer Lände 3

1090 Wien

Tel. +43/1/313 58-108