[Aaus-list] [Ukrainians For Obama] Firtash and Holodomor monument 2.5mil, was Re: Ukrainian oligarch Firtash arrested in Vienna, may be extradited to the U.S.

ubulana at aol.com ubulana at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 13:48:44 EDT 2014

As far as I understand Firtash gave the money to the US on behalf of Ukrainian government.  The monument is a gift from Ukraine to the US.  I don't think that the US government will give back the money if they did it would have to go back to the government of Ukraine and the Ukrainian government would give the money back to the US.  So we go full circle