[Aaus-list] [Ukrainians For Obama] Updated: US United with Ukraine Joint Letter - S.2124 (fwd)

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Mon Mar 24 11:27:43 EDT 2014

I'm reforwading this (so that the attachment stays in place).

Please get this into your networks as far and wide as possible.

Ali Chalupa has taken, in her position affiliated with the Ethnic Council
of the Democratic National Committee, actions to get signatories from
other US-based organizations, and those being not just Ukrainian-oriented
ones. Specifically, these include Polish, Azeri, Turkish, Crimean,
Estonian, and other organizations to the attached letter.

In the process, she has also started the US United With Ukraine Coalition,
and is its acting President. Given all of the work that Ali has done, I am
not going to challenge her, but rather will fallen line.

Who's with me?

Max Pyziur
pyz at brama.com