[Aaus-list] October in Buda and Pest: Right-wingers of the world unite!

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Mon Oct 6 19:19:17 EDT 2014

<sarcasm>
I know that some of you have been deeply distressed about a convention of
right-wingers in Buda and Pest.
</sarcasm>

The convention took place under duress, and there are reports; here's one:
Buzzfeed: Hungary Tried To Stop A White Nationalist Gathering But It
Happened Anyway
White nationalists from the U.S. and Europe thought they would find an
easy home in Hungary, with its increasingly right-wing government. They
were wrong. BuzzFeed News’ Max Seddon reports from Budapest.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/hungary-tried-to-stop-a-white-nationalist-gathering-but-it-h

fyi,

MP
pyz at brama.com