[Aaus-list] Vice News DPR documentary

Romanchuk, Robert rromanchuk at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 14 22:33:11 EDT 2014

Colleagues:
Here's a useful analysis from Oliver Carroll, who's there:
https://www.facebook.com/ojcarroll/posts/10152476169223174
NB the last few paragraphs: soon, if not already, the "NRs" may not be the main problem.
Best,
RR

Robert Romanchuk
Associate Professor of Slavic
Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies
Florida State University
Department of Modern Languages and Linguistics
362 Diffenbaugh
Tallahassee FL 32306-1540