[Aaus-list] Panel discussion and concert "To Not Forget Crimea" at Wesleyan University on Friday, October 24

Ukrainian Museum E-news enews at ukrainianmuseum.org
Thu Oct 23 16:00:42 EDT 2014

Dear subscribers!

We are pleased to share this announcement with you from our friends at
Wesleyan University.

Tune in via Facebook to watch the live stream of "To Not Forget Crimea:
Uncertain Quiet of Indigenous Crimean Tatars" starting 6 pm EST on Friday,
October 24. The panel discussion will be followed by a concert. Additional
details about the program below.

 <https://www.facebook.com/crimeaproject>
https://www.facebook.com/crimeaproject

And don't forget that the exhibition No Other Home: The Crimean Tatar
Repatriates is on display at The Ukrainian Museum through November 30, 2014.
 <http://www.ukrainianmuseum.org/ex_140330noh_crimeantatar.html>

Friday, October 24, 2014

Wesleyan University

Panel Discussion (6PM-Beckham Hall, free)

and Concert (8PM Memorial Chapel, $8)

 The event will be live-streamed. More information and live-stream link
available at:  <https://www.facebook.com/crimeaproject>
https://www.facebook.com/crimeaproject

hanya.krill at ukrainianmuseum.org

Programs and Marketing