[Aaus-list] There's still time

The Ukrainian Museum UMenews at ukrainianmuseum.org
Thu Dec 29 18:30:27 EST 2016

THE UKRAINIAN MUSEUM
222 East 6th Street, New York, NY 10003 · 212-228-0110 · www.ukrainianmuseum.org (http://www.ukrainianmuseum.org/)

December 29, 2016

image

Dear Friends of The Ukrainian Museum!

There's still time to make a year-end gift showing your trust in The Ukrainian Museum's mission to inform the world about Ukrainian culture.

You can make a difference in a number of ways:
* Make a tax-deductible donation (http://www.ukrainianmuseum.org/support.html) of any size online.
* Become a Member (http://www.ukrainianmuseum.org/member.html) (see link for benefits of membership).
* Buy a gift membership (http://www.ukrainianmuseum.org/member.html) for a family member or friend.
* Purchase wonderful gift items in our Museum shop (also online (http://www.ukrainianmuseum.org/shop/) ).
* Become a sponsor of the new exhibition (call 212-228-0110 for details and to make a pledge).

The Ukrainian Museum is your museum! Every gift to the Museum provides essential support for educational programs and helps its mission to collect, preserve, and present Ukrainian culture in the most-visited city of the world. Support our plans for an exciting new year of programs by making a tax-deductible contribution (http://www.ukrainianmuseum.org/support.html) today.

We wish you many blessings in the year to come.
May 2017 bring everyone happiness, peace, and prosperity.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Museum will be open New Year's Eve, Saturday, December 31, from 11:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Closed on New Year's Day, January 1.

The Ukrainian Museum is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Support the Museum by making an online donation today!
http://www.ukrainianmuseum.org/support.html

Visitor information:
http://www.ukrainianmuseum.org/visit.html