[Aaus-list] FW: Program for Emerging Translators

Chernetsky, Vitaly A vchernetsky at ku.edu
Thu Jan 21 11:56:40 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues,
FYI. To me, the cover e-mail is a bit clumsily formulated, but it looks like they are targeting this program specifically at translators into English who are not native speakers of English.

Best,
VC

Vitaly Chernetsky
Associate Professor of Slavic Languages and Literatures
Director, Center for Russian, East European & Eurasian Studies
University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045
tel. (785) 864-4238 (CREES); 864-2359 (Slavic)
vchernetsky at ku.edu