[Aaus-list] Krytyka's Summer Subscription Campaign

Kotsyuba, Oleh kotsyuba at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 6 19:26:06 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to Krytyka's summer subscription campaign that is currently ongoing. If you haven't subscribed to Krytyka yet, now would be a great time to do so. Also, if your institution does not subscribe to Krytyka, we would very much appreciate your recommendation to the librarian in charge (if necessary, we'd be happy to provide you with a sample letter that you could use to write to them).

Your subscription today would support an outstanding Ukrainian intellectual publication and allow our editors  to plan their work for the next year.

The summer campaign comes with a prize drawing among both new subscribers and those existing subscribers who recommended Krytyka: 2 award-winning tablets from Samsung. (A small and handy device that would make your reading and online surfing so much more convenient!)

With our new Executive Editor in Kyiv, musicologist and critic Yuliya Bentia, Krytyka has almost caught up with publication schedule. As of today, issues 5-6 and 7-8 for 2016 are in production and will be printed soon. Previous 2016 issues are currently in transit to all subscribers from US and Canada as one package (this is due to incredibly expensive mailing overseas from Ukraine).

Thank you once again for your support throughout Krytyka's (almost) 20 years of existence!

All best,

Dr. Oleh Kotsyuba

College Fellow & Lecturer

Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures

Harvard University

12 Quincy Street, Office 372

Cambridge, MA 02138

Chief Online Editor