[Aaus-list] Publicize Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program - Promoting Postdoctoral Awards

znayenko at andromeda.rutgers.edu znayenko at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Wed May 11 16:38:18 EDT 2016

I am sharing this with our AAUS Members.  Please publicize among your
colleagues and graduate students.

Subject: Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program - Assistance in Promoting
Postdoctoral Awards
From:    "Hartley, Hilary" <HHartley at iie.org>
Date:    Wed, May 11, 2016 3:38 pm
To:      "znayenko at andromeda.rutgers.edu"

Dear Dr. Znayenko,

We hope this email finds you well! We are reaching out to you today to
request your help in publicizing Postdoctoral awards available through the
Fulbright Scholar Program. We know that our Fulbright alumni are some of
the best advocates for our program, and realize that in your role at
Rutgers, The State University Of New Jersey, Newark you likely teach or
work with talented doctoral students. We would appreciate it if you could
forward this email to any former students who completed their doctoral
degree in the last five years, or to students who will complete their
degree requirements by February 1, 2017.

Dedicated postdoctoral
awards<http://catalog.cies.org/searchResults.aspx?ca=7> are available in
13 countries, allowing postdoctoral scholars to obtain important
international experience, build important networks, and gain critical
research experience. Award benefits, duration and themes vary, prospective
applicants are encouraged to read the award descriptions carefully. In
addition to the postdoctoral awards, many awards are designed in an open,
broad manner and accept applications from early career individuals.

CIES will be hosting a
webinar<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7225045212112200195> on
May 19, at 2pm EDT, to discuss some of the opportunities available to
postdoctoral and early career candidates. Prospective applicants are
encouraged to attend the webinar, and review eligibility
criteria<http://www.cies.org/program/postdoc> - U.S. citizenship is
required at the time of application.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Sincerely,

Hilary Hartley
Regional Lead, Western Hemisphere
Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
Council for International Exchange of Scholars
Institute of International Education (IIE)
1400 K Street, NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005
Phone +1.202.686.6243 | Fax +1.202.686.4029
hhartley at iie.org<mailto:hhartley at iie.org> | www.iie.org<http://www.iie.org/>

The Fulbright Scholar Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State,
is administered by CIES, a division of IIE.
Twitter<https://twitter.com/FulbrightSchlrs> |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/fulbright> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3709849> |
Google+<https://plus.google.com/111585226276527305578/posts>|