[Aaus-list] Himka-Lozynsky debate

Roman Solchanyk roman at solchanyk.org
Thu May 26 19:44:49 EDT 2016

Not sure, but I think it means that you can say, write, or publish any kind
of crap that you want; hope that it sticks to some segment of low
information yahoos; and bear absolutely no responsibility for what you have
said, written, or published.  (Cf. Donald J. Trump.)

In this case, however, I suspect that it applies to one of the debaters who
suffers from "alluring visions of our glorified, beautificated forefathers,
the mythical gods of outsized proportions we so long to embrace and
enshrine."