[Aaus-list] Revolution of values?

Roman Solchanyk roman at solchanyk.org
Thu Apr 12 21:22:17 EDT 2018

I must admit that it is heartening to learn that automobile drivers in
Ukraine (and Russia)—you know, the ones who simply purchase their drivers'
licenses instead of putting up with the nonsense, to say nothing of the
discomfort, of sitting an exam and passing a road test—may be coming around
to the notion that murdering pedestrians as they walk to work or take their
children to school may not be appropriate.