[Aaus-list] Ukrainian Literature: A Journal of Translations

Maxim Tarnawsky tarn at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 18 20:42:52 EST 2018

Ukrainian Literature has survived and now, Volume 5 has been published online.
It contains wonderful translations of important works by Ulianenko,
Andrukhovych, Pidmohylny, Mykola Kulish, and Volodymyr Dibrova. You can read it
online at: www.UkrainianLiterature.org.
But the journal has not only been published online, it now exists (again!) in
print as well. You can buy print copies of all the issues online. The three that
did not exist previously, are available through our online store:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ukrainianliterature.
All of this activity needs financial support. Our thanks go out to the Danylo
Husar Struk Programme of the Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies for a
generous grant, and to Marta Tarnawsky, a co-founder of the journal almost two
decades ago, for a substantial contribution. You too can contribute! Send your
support the the Shevchenko Scientific Society of Canada,
516 The Kingsway, Toronto, ON M9A 3W6 Canada.
Most of all, visit our website to enjoy some good writing: www.
UkrainianLiterature.org
--
Prof. Maxim Tarnawsky,   tarn at chass.utoronto.ca  Максим Тарнавський
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures