[Aaus-list] Fwd: Hungarian Academy of Sciences - call for support

Vitaly Chernetsky vchernetsky at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 21:57:38 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Victor Ostapchuk <vostap at chass.utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 7:30 AM
Subject: Hungarian Academy of Sciences - call for support
To: <aaus-list-owner at ukrainianstudies.org>

Clarion call from Hungary in the name of academic freedom. Knowing the
current regime, this reform/"reform" will be bastardized and a truly
eminent and already much reformed centre of excellence (at least in the
field of historical studies) will be gutted.

Victor Ostapchuk
University of Toronto

Begin forwarded message: